E-Beautyshop.com protects your personal privacy and works to ensure that your personal information is protected when using our services. Therefore, E-Beautyshop.com has a policy that determines how your personal data will be processed and protected. By agreeing to the policy in connection with the purchase or disclosure of information, you agree to the processing of your personal data in accordance with the below.
Who is responsible for your personal information?
Scandinavian Trade Solution AB, org. No. 559013-6205, with address BOX 8047, 163 08 Spånga, is personally responsible for the personal information you send to us. We have appointed a Data Protection Officer to ensure that we continuously process your personal information in an open, accurate and legal manner. You can contact our Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
What personal data is collected and processed?
E-Beautyshop.com collects personal information that you primarily provide directly to us, eg. When making orders or registering on the web site, contact customer service, subscribe to newsletters or post them in our store or salon. Information is also collected through cookies to manage your purchases and to enhance your user experience.
E-Beautyshop.com may disclose your information to third parties, such as to E-Beautyshop.com partners, personal information counselors, and card and communication service providers for marketing purposes and to fulfill our commitment to you. However, all handling of personal data always ensures high security and confidentiality. Third party like E-Beautyshop.com discloses information to or otherwise provides information about a customer or Account Holder may use the information only to sell and promote E-Beautyshop.com and E-Beautyshop.com's partners and company services and products. or for the purpose of providing services related to E-Beautyshop.com's agreement with you as a Client or Account Holder. We will not sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission.
The personal information you provide and which we collect is as follows:
• Name and social security number
• Phone number and e-mail
• Payment information
• Account information
• IP address and information about your use of the Company's website
• Information about visitor statistics which of our goods or offers you have been interested in and how you interact with our newsletters
• Information about your purchases
We also document all communications we have with you via email, this to provide the service you expect from us.
How do we use your information?
E-Beautyshop.com deals with personal information mainly for the purposes listed below and for any additional purposes specified at the time of collection:
• To manage your order and manage your user account / customer profile
• Enable customer service communication and provide good service to your questions as a customer
• Implementing analyzes of orders and sending newsletters and SMS messages with offers (both general and targeted)
• In order to conduct analyzes and market research
• Analysis of your behavior on our website to develop, deliver and improve our webshop and its services
• Analysis of which of our goods you are interested in, services and offers you have been interested in, which of our newsletters you interacted with, information about your purchases to provide you with offers that we think fit you. This information can then be transferred to our partners. This will then be completely anonymous
• To send you information and marketing via digital contact routes, eg Newsletter, SMS, Facebook and Instagram, since you have an active customer relationship with us. Please note that at any time you can decline this.
• In order to provide you with relevant recommendations, offers and custom services based on what other people with similar behaviors have been interested in or searched for at our webshop
• To send important messages about changes in our terms and policies
• In order to fulfill legal obligations, eg regarding requirements in the Accounting Act
How long will the data be saved?
By submitting information to E-Beautyshop.com, you grant your permission that E-Beautyshop.com register, store and process the specified personal information for the specified purposes. E-Beautyshop.com will store your personal information as long as you are a customer with us, ie as long as you have not unsubscribed from your account at E-Beautyshop.com. We will also clear and in some cases anonymize personal data for customers who are no longer active, as long as we will save your data for seven years from being inactive with us.
What are your rights?
Right of access
You are entitled to request a copy of the personal information we have about you in a structured format. The right to data portability includes only information that you have provided us. This is best done by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we receive a request for your personal information, we may ask for additional information to ensure what information you want to share and to provide the information to the right person. The treatment time may take up to 30 days.
Right to rectification
If your information is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you may request that the information be corrected.
Right to erasure
You are entitled to request the deletion of your personal information as we deal with:
If you request the deletion of personal data, we may not always comply with your request, including:
• The information is required to provide the service or product you have ordered
• We have compelling legitimate reasons to retain your personal information that contemplates yours
• Personal data must be saved to fulfill a legal obligation.
Right to object to certain types of treatment:
You are entitled to request that we limit the processing of your personal information. For example, by
object to your data being used for marketing purposes. You can contact us at any time
to cancel marketing to you as a customer either directly through the information in the mailing, through
our customer service or logged in to My Pages where you can also request and delete your personal information
However, we may continue to process your data, even if you have opposed your treatment if we have
compelling legitimate reasons for consideration considering your privacy interests.
If your information is processed because you have given your consent to such treatment, you have when
Any right to revoke that consent.
Where are your personal data stored?
The information we collect from you is stored mainly within the EU / EEA (European area of cooperation), but about E-Beautyshop.com eg. If you have a subcontractor or partner in a non-EU country, such a transfer to non-EU / EEA countries may be necessary. Any such transfer of your personal data is in accordance with applicable law. By approving this policy you agree that your personal data may be transferred to non-EU / EEA countries.
How are your personal data protected?
We are constantly working to take all appropriate technical and organizational measures that are required in each case to protect your personal data and, in addition, ensure that processing is in accordance with current legislation. We have implemented security practices and organizational measures to protect your personal information such as web browser certification technology. Only those persons who actually need to process your personal information to fulfill our stated purposes have access to them. Access to the spaces where personal data are stored is limited. Furthermore, we use firewalls to protect and prevent unauthorized access to the network.
Complaints to the supervisory authority
If you believe that we are handling your personal information incorrectly, please contact us. You are also entitled to file a complaint with the Data Inspectorate.
Links to the Website
Information about cookies
How to contact us
For further information about personal data management, or if you have any questions, feel free to contact us at:
Scandinavian Trade Solution AB
BOX 8047,163 08 Spånga